Guess The Date!

For fun, we always guess the sex of the baby and the date the baby will be born. We spoiled one of those surprises this time. However, we can still guess the date! And this time, we decided we’d keep tabs for everyone to guess! I will get a prize for the winner (closest to the date he is born). If it is between two, we’ll draw a name! I’ll try to keep this updated so you know who has already guessed what.

Information you may find pertinent to your guess:

My due date was first determined to be August 1st, by dates.

Early ultrasounds gave me the dates of August 10th and August 12th. (Early ultrasounds were done between 5 and 7 weeks of pregnancy.

My official due date has been decided on as August 12th.

A woman is technically “due” two weeks before and after her due date.

37 weeks is considered “full term.”

Aidan was born at 37 weeks. Imogene was born at 35 weeks.

At 24 weeks, my perinatologist said Emery is big- both in height and weight. He thought that was due to incorrect dating. However, my due date was not changed because early ultrasounds are much more accurate than the later ones.

Guesses:

July 14th: Jessica

July 27th:  Lindsey

July 28th: Adams

August 1st: Elizabeth

August 2nd: Lisa (around 3 pm)

August 8th: Bonita

Updated: Well, clearly Jessica is the winner! Emery Silas was born on July 19th. So, Jessica was the closest! Jessica, as soon as I can, I will get your prize to you!

Advertisements

7 thoughts on “Guess The Date!

1. Jessica June 12, 2009 / 9:48 pm

July 14th

2. Elizabeth Mattick June 13, 2009 / 8:15 am

I’m going to go with Aug. 1st …. If you have yours before me…I’ll cry 🙂

By my counting I was going to be due July 13th”ish”

They told me I was off by 3-4 weeks! … NOW the baby is measuring 4 weeks ahead… go figure!

3. Bonita June 15, 2009 / 1:45 pm

I’m going with August 8th… What do I win if I get it right?

• Lindsey June 17, 2009 / 6:40 pm

I have not decided what the prize will be, but there will be one. I’ll see what I can come up with between now and then. It may not be a wonderfully spectacular hand made anything, but it will be something.

4. Jessica July 9, 2009 / 9:18 am

Hows it going over there!!?? My date is drawing near!

• Lindsey July 9, 2009 / 8:04 pm

Still hanging on. On Trebutaline now, but will probably be off it next week! We’ll see how close you are! Adam seriously thought we were going to have a baby today!

5. Jessica July 21, 2009 / 8:35 am

I won!!! How exciting!!! I am so happy for you and your family of 5!!